Daniel B. George and his household were enumerated on the 1850 US Federal Census on 25 Sep 1850 in Barbour County, Alabama.
Here is that census record. The quality of this document is not great.
1850 US Federal Population Schedule, Alabama, Barbour County, pg 269; Family 405
- Daniel B. George, 27, male, farmer, born in Alabama.
- Mary George, 25, female, born in North Carolina.
- Cinthia George, 3 female, born in Alabama.
- Daniel George, 5 months old, male, born in Alabama.
Things to Note:
- Daniel B. George was 27 years old in 1850, making him born about 1823 in Alabama.
- Daniel B. George is a farmer in 1850.
- Mary George is 25 years old in 1850, making her born about 1825 in North Carolina.
- Cinthia George is 3 years old in 1850, making her born about 1847 in Alabama.
- Daniel George was 5 months old in 1850, making him born about 1849 in Alabama. (This record actually does not fit the Daniel George that I have, but does fit the Enoch George that I have. Keep an eye on this.)
NEXT TO DO: Locate Daniel & Mary George in the 1860 US Federal Census.