Here is a beginning set of research questions that I would like to research for Cinthia Autrey. These are very similar to those of Enoch Ben George, but a good place to begin. Here is where I will be starting:
- Who are the parents for Cinthia Autrey – (I have her father was Absalom Autrey and her mother was Lucy Naomi Kemp but no idea where this information came from.)
- Is her name spelled Cinthia or Cynthia. (May never have an answer to this, but I can hope right?)
- When and where in Saint Clair County, Alabama was she born?
- Was she baptized? If so, when and in what church?
- Did she have a will when she died? If so, how do I get a copy of it?
- Did she have an obituary in the newspaper?
- What newspapers were around his area at the time of her death?
- Still have census records to find him in:
- 1810 – Probably Alabama – Look under father’s name, Absolom Autrey
- 1820 – Probably Alabama – Look under father’s name, Absolom Autrey
- 1860 – Florida or Texas possibly – With husband and children.
- 1870 – Probably Blanco, Blanco, Texas.
- Was she listed on any Tax Records after he died.
- Did city directories exist in her area at this time period?
- Depending on her religion, were there any church records for her?
- Are there cemetery records for her?
Again, as I am researching these questions, I am sure I will add to this list at length. I will begin a research plan for her.
NEXT TO DO: Because I don’t have any idea what happened to Rebecah, I will begin with Daniel Ball George’s Family. While doing this I will try to figure out if Rebecah got married or died between the 1820 Census and the 1830 Census. I will introduce the family of Daniel Ball George in the next post.