Here is a list of what I have as well as what I still need to plan for Daniel:
Things I Have:
- Census Records: 1830, 1840, 1850, 1860, 1870, 1900
- Death Certificate
- Find A Grave Page
Things I Still Need:
- Still need to prove he is the son of Enoch George. (His age fits in census records, but he isn’t listed by name in any of them. Parents are also not listed on the death certificate)
- Marriage Certificate for Daniel and Mary.
- Birth Record for Daniel.
- Did Daniel serve in the Civil War? If so, I would like more information on that.
- Are there any newspaper articles about his birth, marriage, death or even life events?
- Did he have a will when he died? If so, where do I find it?
- Are there land records or tax records for Daniel?
This is my beginning research list, it will most likely grow as I do more research.
NEXT TO DO: Make a list of things I have/need for Mary McSween